Engage Consult


Engage Consult



Do you help to look after someone?

A carer is someone who spends time providing emotional and practical support to a loved one, family member or friend due to a disability, a physical or mental health condition, or because they are elderly or frail. If you care for someone under these circumstances, there is help available for you.

  1. The Practice can offer you information about support services.
  2. We can also offer a carer’s needs assessment to give you the opportunity to discuss additional support, services and your needs as a carer.

If you are a carer and would like more information, please inform your clinician or reception and we will send you details.



Are you looking after someone with mental health needs?

Then see the attached information for Blaby Carers Group 'Lamp'

 Blaby Carers Group - Lamp



Enderby Medical Centre

Shortridge Lane
LE19 4LY

Tel:  0116 286 6088

Email: enderby.mc@nhs.net




Click the map to open in Google Maps.

Catchment Area

Click the image for more information and to check your postcode in the interactive version.